1. Despite resisting the decision for years, M&S plans to trial a grocery delivery service. eConsultancy considers what it could mean for the brand.
2. Glossy examines the “shipping race” that has resulted from the fashion industry’s increasing pace and immediacy.
3. Amazon has launched it’s own fashion label called Find, Draper’s reports.
4. The Atlantic argues that a code of ethics needs to be developed for the internet of things, as the technology continues to evolve faster than our moral frameworks.
5. Kenyan mobile money network M-Pesa is introducing cross-network transfer systems, Quartz investigates.