1. Glossy reports the take outs from its Summit in Miami on understanding personalisation in digital commerce.
2. How Amazon is ruling the world by transforming its processes into products, according to TechCrunch.
3. Digiday explores Condé Nast U.S’s move into subscription boxes, as GQ magazine becomes the latest in a series of titles to launch a box of curated grooming goodies.
4. Man Repeller hosts a roundtable on female entrepreneurship with Maggie Winter, CEO of AYR, and Emily Weiss, Founder and CEO of Into The Gloss & Glossier.
5. Spotify has acquired a French AI startup to help it maintain its edge over Apple Music, CNBC reports.