1. As the UK election results lead to a coalition government between the Conservative and Democratic Unionist Parties, WIRED breaks down what the DUP manifesto says about tech.
2. An article by Digiday explains how for many retailers, Amazon is a “frenemy”.
3. T-Commerce - a.k.a TV commerce - could be a new opportunity for the food delivery sector, Marketing Week reports.
4. Facebook has announced that its image recognition technology is now training photo posts to understand context at a rate of 40,000 images per second. Fast Company reports.
5. Walmart is piloting a vending machine that dispenses groceries 24 hours a day, according to Fortune.