1. L’Oreal is using virtual reality technology internally to help staff make faster decisions. Glossy investigates.
2. Deliveroo has announced that it can now deliver food to picnic spots in East London parks. Users need simply drop a pin within the app to mark their location.
3. A new podcast by the BBC discusses the increasing number of women working in the beer industry, a topic we’ll be exploring at our London event in July.
4. According to the Atlantic, a pair of Facebook chatbots designed to negotiate with one another have created their own language.
5. Amazon is set to buy Whole Foods for $13.7bn, The Wall Street Journal reports.