1. Alipay is trialing a new facial payment system, allowing customers at KFC in China to ‘pay with a smile’.
2. Yoox Net-a-Porter’s Director of Research and Development, Gabriele Tazzari, shares how Whatsapp is helping the online retailer stay connected to its highest value customers.
3. Amazon is extending its Transparency programme to third-party sellers, to combat counterfeiting on the site. Digiday takes a closer look.
4. This week Apple revealed Animoji, animated emoji that mimic users’ own facial expressions. Adweek explores the opportunity for brands.
5. Forbes talks to President of online beauty retailer Dermstore, Cathy Beaupain, about how to manage an ecommerce business like a video game.