1. Huffpost shares key findings from Q2 2017 Shopping Index report to help identify trends and changes in today’s shopping activity.
2. Are store-focussed fashion brands like H&M safe from the digital disruption of e-commerce players like ASOS? Business of Fashion investigates.
3. Digiday compares the advertising tactics of retail giants and rivals Walmart and Amazon, analysing their ability to connect with online consumer behaviour.
4. Ordnance Survey has launched an interactive digital map, part of a wider government initiative to encourage people to get outdoors.
5. London startup Kano has launched Pixel Kit, a tool to help young people learn coding, programming and animation. Creative Review caught up with Kano co-founder Alex Klein.