1. Chipotle’s redesigned smartphone app will cut down wait times for in-app orders, and giving diners more control over customised meals.
2. Quartz explores drone delivery in Africa, where Californian startup Zipline is on track to make 2,000 deliveries to over 1,000 health facilities in Tanzania by early 2018.
3. IBM’s designers are working to make Blockchain easier to use and understand, with the aim of enhancing supply chain info.
4. Hema by Alibaba looks set to overtake Amazon in online grocery shopping innovation. Bloomberg takes a closer look at its offering.
5. Business of Fashion explores how retailers in emerging markets are racing to master last mile delivery.