1. Working with tech company Mode.ai, Levi’s is set to launch a Facebook chatbot that will help shoppers find the perfect pair of jeans.
2. Voice-based search is on the cards for Diageo. Digiday takes a closer look at how that might impact the way we discover and buy alcohol online.
3. Following the fall of flash sales, Gilt is looking ahead to how it can best mine customer data for personalisation.
4. From visualising interiors with Ikea to bringing children’s books to life, Techcrunch previews some of the first AR apps for the iPhone.
5. A logistics company? A cloud services business? A monopoly? Quartz asks, “What is Amazon, really?”