1. Using beacon technology, Target is bringing an indoor mapping function to its smartphone app, making it easier for shoppers to locate specific products and navigate their way around its stores.
2. The Diageo Futures Team is playing with personalisation for its Johnnie Walker brand. Launched via crowdfunding platform Indigogo, My Edition allows whiskey lovers to create a bespoke blend in a customised bottle.
3. Creative Review talks to Co-op’s Head of Digital Engagement and Group Design Director to find out how the organisation is using digital to put membership back at the heart of its business.
4. Quartz questions whether drones are the future of delivery, looking at how tech is really impacting last-mile delivery in big cities.
5. Verizon and Snapchat have collaborated to create an augmented reality scavenger hunt that gets people exploring their city.