1. Wired goes underground to explore how fulfilment centres are moving into big cities, in order to speed up delivery times.
2. Target will soon be enabling voice-activated smartphone purchases, taking its partnership with Google X to the next level.
3. Continuing its efforts in m-commerce innovation, Target is introducing visual search technology to its app, using Pinterest Lens.
4. Menswear brand Perry Ellis has taken inspiration from Amazon’s Alexa, with Ask Perry Ellis — a voice activated AI service that gives shopper style advice and tailored recommendations.
5. Does Amazon Alexa and its automated purchases pose a threat to brands and their client relationships? Mark Ritson puts forward his argument, in Marketing Week.