1. Smell-o-vision could soon be a reality, suggests Engadget, as it explores the innovative companies pairing VR technology with sensory stimuli — as part of the Smellable VR trend.
2. In time for the holidays, fashion e-tailer Yoox has launched a series of shoppable pre-roll YouTube ads — and each one is completely unique.
3. Amazon’s Home of Black Friday pop-up in London’s Soho will showcase some of the retailer’s biggest deals, all shoppable via smartphone, as well as hosting sampling experiences and workshops.
4. Estee Lauder has launched an in-home chat experience via Google Home — offering personalised skincare advice via the voice-activated device. To try it, users simply say, “Ok Google, can I talk to the Estée Lauder Nighttime Expert.”
5. “We have found that when prices are transparent to consumers and they understand the ‘rules of the game’, they adapt to dynamic pricing fairly seamlessly.” As Black Friday approaches, The Guardian discusses the rise of dynamic and personalised pricing.