1. Available through Amazon Alexa, Moet Hennessy’s voice-activated digital assistant will help consumers become champagne connoisseur.
2. Time Out’s new Google Assistant app will act as a personal city guide, with responses for up to 100 different questions, as well as promoting relevant ecommerce deals.
3. Wallet is a new mobile payment app from US retailer Target allowing in-store shoppers to checkout purchases using their smartphones.
4. Ad agency Isobar’s trend report on Augmented Humanity explores how artificial intelligence will meet emotional intelligence to better serve consumers’ needs.
5. From living design systems to more collaboration between UX designers and copywriters, uxdesign.cc outlines key trends for 2018.