1. Making it easier for consumers to re-order their favourite products, Amazon has launched its Virtual Dash Button Service — a software development kit allowing third parties to add virtual dash buttons to connected devices.
2. Campari has released NFC-tagged smart fridge magnets that consumers can tap with a smartphone to order spirits via online alcohol retailer Drizly.
3. Food delivery service Deliveroo is working with restaurants across London to launch Deliveroo Editions kitchens — where food is only available for delivery. Wired UK takes a look at how these ‘dark kitchens’ will work.
4. Adweek takes a look at how organisations such as Visa and Pandora are investing in sonic branding to positively reinforce their brand identity.
5. A new report from Kantar Media compares 30 years of consumer data to identify key shifts in consumer behaviour — and what that indicates about the way we spend in the future. Marketing Week shares some of its key findings.