1. Linking readers to product pages online, publisher Hearst will be placing Amazon SmileCodes alongside selected items in its Cosmopolitan and Seventeen magazines.
2. The Cartier Fondation of Contemporary Art in Paris introduced a bilingual chatbot to help people explore the museum online. Its creators, BASE Design, discusses the project in detail here.
3. Glossy takes a look at how fashion retailer Yoox is using mobile to drive 50% of its sales, with personalisation forming a key pillar of its app.
4. Challenger bank Monzo has grown its customer base over five times in the space of a year, building a loyal community of ‘brand evangelists’. Tearsheet looks at how it’s finding success.
5. Wired takes us ‘inside Amazon’s Artificial Intelligence Flywheel’ — sharing insights on how deep learning is driving different aspects of its business.