1. Smart-lock startup Latch is looking to provide some much-needed infrastructure for the future of home delivery services. Fast Co Design takes a look at founder Luke Shoenfelder’s vision.
2. Delivering a personalised video message to loved ones, Cadbury’s launched ‘scannable packaging’ in time for Valentine’s Day.
3. From enhancing productivity to acting as brand representatives, Campaign examines how companies can make the most of the opportunities afforded by robots.
4. Mintel explores drone delivery initiatives in Asia Pacific, where the approach is being used to take everything from restaurant meals to medical supplies straight to customers.
5. “Microinfluencers can generate 60% greater engagement than other campaigns” — Cheil Worldwide India’s Chief Digital Officer, Sanjeev Jasani, explains why microinfluencers are so efficient at engaging with audiences on social media.