1. After its following doubled over the past year, footwear brand Allbirds has launched a limited-edition shoe exclusively through Instagram.
2. JWT Intelligence discusses developments in virtual dining and the future of VR gastronomy with Project Nourished founder Jinsoo Ang.
3. Purchases made through voice devices such as Google Home and Amazon Alexa could jump from $2bn to $40bn by 2022, reports USA Today.
4. Ecommerce could become a major new revenue channel for Snapchat, as the social media company makes its first proper foray into retail, selling Jordan brand shoes.
5. One of China’s biggest ecommerce companies, JD.com has launched a new accelerator programme for AI and blockchain startups.