1. Being a natural next step in voice technology, Google has issued its first voice-activated coupon for Target orders placed via Google Assistant.
2. In light of recent reports, Glossy explores why retail giant Amazon isn’t appealing to experience-driven Gen Z.
3. As the latest company to try out a gamification strategy, Domino’s has unveiled a mobile game that lets customers win points that can be redeemed for free food.
4. Digiday explains how luggage manufacturer Tumi is using artificial intelligence to “break out of a one-note marketing strategy”.
5. From Ikea to Burberry, Dealspotr’s founder, Michael Quoc, shares the top 10 retailers leading the way in augmented reality.