1. Leveraging advancements in the technology, San Francisco-based startup Voicery is using AI to develop bespoke, synthetic voices for brands.
2. Following the launch of Amazon Go, “a global race to automate stores is underway” says The New York Times.
3. Multimedia messaging app Snapchat has begun testing a commerce function, within its Snapchat Discover publisher channels.
4. After solving a seemingly impossible data problem, Grubhub has developed an algorithm that predicts users’ next orders.
5. With the industry generating more revenue than Music and Film, LS:N Global discusses how the Video Game landscape could present a viable new marketplace for brands.