1. Diageo has introduced a new virtual reality experience: ‘Decisions: Party’s Over’, which seeks to reduce binge drinking through innovative technology.
2. As social media platforms continue to influence consumer purchase decisions, Retail Drive asks why social commerce isn’t trending yet.
3. Futuremart’s customers will receive discounts depending on their mood, while Alibaba trials facial payments at its Hangzhou, China HQ.
4. Domino’s is testing a voice recognition feature, which lets AI assistant ‘Dom’ automate pizza orders made over the phone.
5. With Zara introducing augmented reality experiences in-store, Forbes discusses the “powerful pull” of world’s largest clothing retailer’s marketing strategy.