1. Facebook has introduced an augmented reality feature, which enables brands to offer fans more immersive experiences when speaking on Messenger.
2. Having become a way for major brands to speak consumers’ language, Mobile Marketer asks if emojis will change the way marketers conduct consumer research.
3. As we move into an era of commercial automata, Fast Company discusses the rise of the omnibots.
4. Amazon is offering to pass on its credit-card fee discounts to other retailers, if they adopt its online payment service.
5. Along with researchers from MIT and Carnegie Mellon University, Disney has designed a jacket that lets its wearer experience physical sensations.