1. Facebook is testing augmented reality ads that will allow users to try on products virtually directly from their news feeds.
2. A new report from Forrester suggests that mobile will drive 86% of digital advertising growth by 2022.
3. Black Red Ale beer joins the smart packaging trend, creating bottle labels that use facial recognition to chat and detect consumer emotion.
4. In a move to merge online and offline shopping experiences, Guess? and Alibaba introduce AI in-store, reaching another major milestone in their ongoing partnership.
5. Stella & Dot’s 30,000 stylists now have the support of algorithms that work to understand their customer pool.