1. Tito’s Handmade Vodka has partnered with Allrecipes to create an AI-powered virtual bartender that recommends cocktail recipes based on individual tastes.
2. Despite its struggle to be taken seriously as a fashion destination, Amazon is becoming a leading retailer in US apparel. eMarketer reports.
3. Footwear brand Cole Haan is combatting cart abandonment with a Messenger chatbot that sends customers a reminder and link to purchase forgotten items.
4. To lure online shoppers, Nike has opened its newest concept store that blurs the lines between digital and physical with personal services and experiences.
5. Wayfair is creating digital experiences on its website and app to personalise and enhance the customer experience. Digiday investigates.