1. Dunkin’ Donuts’ customers can now order drinks and food on Alexa-powered devices for pickup in stores, by linking together their DD Perks and Amazon accounts.
2. AR tops the list of future shopping experiences in a recent press release by leading market intelligence company, Infiniti Research.
3. From shopping via mobile wallet through to chatbots, consumers are increasingly using mobile to engage with brands. Glossy reports.
4. Coca-Cola’s VP of digital transformation has revealed how the brand is leveraging digital technology to take consumers “beyond the real thing”.
5. Mobile Marketer investigates how in-car tech will give new meaning to ‘mobile commerce’ as marketers continue to latch on to its opportunities.