1. Adidas sold its latest sneakers to fans watching a fashion show hosted exclusively on Snapchat, making it a platform first.
2. Marketing Dive investigates how Coca-Cola is leveraging digital technology to take consumers “beyond the real thing”.
3. Head of evangelism for search at Microsoft, Christi Olson, explains the critical role of search in the retail revolution.
4. Netflix and Uber are among the major brands testing WhatsApp’s new business messaging platform that lets companies respond to users’ messages.
5. Smartphone users have doubled the average number of apps they have installed on their mobile devices in the past year.