1. General Mills has launched the first ever on-demand, geo-targeted ice cream delivery app, to send Häagen-Dazs to a customer’s exact location.
2. In partnership with the digital agency Puzzle, fashion brand Ted Baker has created a Facebook Messenger chatbot that answers questions about its fall fashion line.
3. Shoclef has launched an app that allows consumers to watch livestreams of personal shoppers as they demonstrate products for potential purchase.
4. As consumers go digital, Hershey makes e-commerce a priority. Marketing Dive reports.
5. Cosmopolitan is adding a shoppable virtual try-on capability to its magazine that will enable readers to trial beauty looks and buy them via Macy’s.