1. After developing recognition through Instagram, beverage brand Dirty Lemon has opened a new cashierless store in New York City.
2. Could Facebook AI help to change the way we shop online in the future? MIS Professor, Keith Wright, investigates.
3. According to a forecast by 451 Research, the number of m-commerce transactions will overtake e-commerce transactions globally by 2019.
4. Rent the Runway has begun testing an on-demand texting service for its customers called “VIP Concierge” which is billed as a personal style advisor.
5. Mobile commerce platform Shopify has added tools to its platform to help merchants create AR images of products for their online stores.