1. Snapchat has introduced a new feature that allows users to snap photos of physical objects and buy them directly on Amazon.
2. Sandwich chain The Subway has boosted store traffic 31% by using AI to change its ads to correspond with weather shifts.
3. Cosmetics companies in China are harnessing innovative, immersive technologies to target young Chinese consumers. JWT Intelligence reports.
4. According to a Juniper Research study, smart checkout systems are expected to process more than $45 billion in transactions for retailers by 2023.
5. Beauty platforms are realising the power of cryptocurrencies and using them as the equivalent of a new type of rewards program, says Glossy.