1. Hear Amazon Alexa’s founder, William Tunstall-Pedoe, talk about the expectation he has for voice technology and how it will impact retail.
2. As the online grocery delivery space becomes increasingly competitive, Food Dive explores Peapod’s delivery planning.
3. According to a report on over 100 top online retailers, digitally native brands are making their mark on the brick-and-mortar landscape.
4. Google has debuted a feature for Google Assistant that will let users compare ride-hailing services via voice commands.
5. Subway has announced plans to partner with four food delivery services: Grubhub, DoorDash, Uber Eats and Postmates.