1. Buzzfeed introduces us to Facebook Director of AI Research, Yann LeCun: the man who makes Facebook’s machines think.
2. As Amazon announces Echo Look, adding a camera and AI outfit-rating service to Alexa, Fast Company considers the privacy issues at play.
3. The New York Times is the latest publisher to join Snapchat Discover. The paper’s editor for strategy and innovation tells Mashable about how a 20-strong team will be creating content for the platform.
4. Digital product studio ustwo tackles the design challenge posed by the lack of engine sound in electric vehicles.
5. The Harvard Business Review asks whether computers will ever be capable of tackling complex, creative tasks such as innovation.