1. Google has begun to test autoplaying videos directly into search results. The Guardian considers what implementing this divisive online feature might mean for internet users.
2. Citymapper will launch a permanent night bus route, reports Business Insider, which will run between Aldgate East and Highbury & Islington. We covered the initial trial of the transport app’s Smartbus back in May.
3. Amazon is the latest tech company trying to move into healthcare, writes the MIT Tech Review. The company has set up a team to research into hardware and software products relating to health.
4. US media company PopSugar has launched Must Have It, a buy-by-text service that allows users to shop product offers inspired by its editorial content. Digiday has the story.
5. Fjord interaction designer Michael Levy shares six golden rules for designing voice interfaces with Creative Review.