1. Glossy considers how brands found creative ways to participate in this year’s Amazon Prime Day.
2. Deliveroo is partnering with TripAdvisor, allowing people to order food directly from restaurant pages on the review site, writes the BBC.
3. Machines with Brains: in its latest series of stories, Quartz asks what it means to be human in an increasingly automated world.
4. Digiday considers how journalists are reacting as text increasingly gives way to video online.
5. Unsold inventory is one of the retail industry’s most pressing problems, argues Haley Smith Recer in Business of Fashion.