1. Spotify is preparing to go public, reports TechCrunch.
2. Google is using credit card data to track whether online ads lead to offline sales. Slate has the controversial story.
3. Users will soon be able to search for items using images on eBay, sifting through the site’s 1bn plus listings with the help of computer vision, writes CNBC.
4. Glossy takes a look at how Rent the Runway is providing a same day delivery service to rival Amazon’s.
5. Uniqlo will be dispensing clothes from its LifeWear range through vending machines in American airports, says the BBC.