1. Mary Meeker yesterday delivered her much-anticipated internet trends report for 2017. Recode shares the slides and some key takeaways.
2. Quartz has some quick-fire statistics about the booming market for personal drones.
3. Pinterest’s latest update to its Lens feature is a visual discovery tool that uses AI to identify meals from photos, and suggest related recipes. FastCompany considers how it will compete with online recipe sites like Epicurious.
4. As TechCrunch reports, Microsoft has completely revamped the Skype app, adding features inspired by Messenger and Snapchat.
5. Google has submitted plans for an enormous new campus in London’s King’s Cross. Designed by Bjarke Ingels Group and Heatherwick Studios, it will be longer than the Shard is tall, writes the Guardian.