1. Amazon has launched Prime Wardrobe, a new try before you buy service that will let customers send any unwanted items back for free, reports The Verge.
2. The New York Times’ Mark Bittman wonders whether Amazon can help Whole Foods reinvigorate its brand and return to its original mission: to improve the quality of food we eat.
3. Wired considers Facebook’s ‘Online Civil Courage Initiative’, launched to tackle online extremism in the UK.
4. The Guardian bids goodbye to Travis Kalanick, as he announces his departure from Uber.
5. Adidas is a “brand in beta”, said global creative director Paul Gaudio at Cannes Lions this week, reports Rachel Arthur. He explained that the company draws inspiration from tech companies to take an iterative, open-source approach to collaboration.